This category of visa caters for people wishing to stay in Spain for a period maximum 3 months and may be applied if the person does not have a guarantor in Spain and buys a tour in a travel agency, or make a booking of tickets and hotel.
Applicant will have to provide evidence that he/she falls under this category
Dear Applicants, Travel Agents and Representatives, please view the revised visa fee and service charges applicable from 1 January 2017 -:
||Visa Fees in BOB
|| 428 BOB
|Children between 6-12 years
|| 250 BOB
The above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid only by cash.
Note: Exemption of Visa Fee for a child is applicable only in the case of Short Term category, if the child's age is less than 6 years at the date of submission.
The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice'
BLS International Service charge
Applicants applying at the Spanish visa application Centre shall be levied a service charge of BOB 110 /- (inclusive of service tax 15% & education cess) payable in cash. Children under 6 are exempted from service charge.
- The applicable Visa Fee in Bolivian Boliviano is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice
- The fee is non-refundable
Below listed points are the general requirements for all visa categories except Schengen visas for family members of citizens of an EU member state or a state of the EEA Agreement
- Duly completed and signed visa application from (original and copy). Please note: Visa application from can be downloaded for free from this website or can also be obtained free of charge at all consular section of Spain.
- The receipt of the fee paid in the Bank of Guayaquil
- 02 Current passport size photographs with white background. One photo must be affixed on the form ( not stapled) and another should be given to VAC staff at the time of submission of your visa application. We will not accept photos taken with hat, scarf, hat or glasses, or another size or color. For more information, please refer photograph specification page of this section
- Identity card or document that proves you are a legal resident alien in Ecuador ORIGINAL AND COPY
- Passport or travel document valid for at least three months after the date of leaving the Schengen area with at least two blank pages and issued within the previous ten years. Submit passport in Original alongwith 02 (Two) copies
- Documents that indicated the reason for travel. Documents to prove the purpose of the journey are simplified in the case of nationals of any of the countries with which the European Community has concluded agreements on facilitation of issuance of short duration: Albania, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia and Ukraine.
- Documents regarding accommodation (hotel reservations for all the length of the stay , lease agreement, letter of invitation issued by a Police Station in Spain should be invited by an individual, etc.)
- Documents showing that the applicant has sufficient means of subsistence for the whole of the intended stay and return to their country of origin or residence or transit to a third country where he is certain to be travelling for example: statement income, bank guarantees, bank statements for the last six months, etc. If the applicant is financially dependent then you should submit documentation of the parent, spouse or children, if any.
- Travel medical insurance to cover the full intended period of stay in the Schengen area, the expenses that may arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons or death, emergency medical care or emergency hospital care, valid throughout the Schengen States and with a minimum coverage of € 30,000.
- School certificate ( in case of student) indicating that they are pursuing studies and authorized vacation time.
- Authorization for travel of persons exercising parental authority or guardianship in case of minor applicants, together with the child's birth certificate and passport or identity of the person or persons signing the authorization.
- If the request is made through a representative, the original power of attorney made before a Notary Public Spanish, more than one year prior to application, original and copy simple, by those exercising parental authority or guardianship. The representative must also provide original and copy of your identification card.
YOU MUST BRING COPIES OF ALL DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU WISH TO GET IT BACK AFTER VISA A PROCESSING. PLEASE NOTE CONSUALTE WILL NOT RETURN THE ORIGINALS IN CASE PHTOCOPIES ARE NOT FURNISHED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION. THIS RULE IS APPLICABLE FOR EACH MEMBER OF THE FAMILY/GROUP ( INCLUDING MINOR)
SPAIN´S MAIN LANGUAGE IS SPANISH, CONSULATE GENERAL OF SPAIN WILL ONLY ACCEPT DOCUMENTATION IN THAT LANGUAGE, SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE ASKING FOR A VISA TO SOME OF THE REPRESENTED COUNTIRES, BE SURE TO SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS IN SPANISH.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre..
Applications accepted at the Spain Visa Application Centre will be submitted on the next working day at the Embassy of Spain/Consulate General of Spain. Once the application has been submitted, the applicant can be further requested additional documentation in support of the same. Please note as per the instructions received from Embassy of Spain minimum processing time is 15 Calendar days (It may delay depending on case to case).
All applications must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed date of travel to accommodate any unforeseen processing delays.
Kindly note if application submitted in Satellite centre, it may take up to 48-72 hours in transit to LaPaz/SantaCruz. All the applications received from Satellite centers will be sent to Embassy/Consulate on next working day
Processing time will start excluding the date of submission of application at BLS International Services.
Applicants submitting the applications with short processing time will be required to fill up the Declaration form
Visa Application Form (English Language)
Visa Application Form (Spanish Language)
All Application submitted at visa application centre should have English/Spanish Application forms only.
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
To download the Application Form:
1. Click on the form link
2. When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
1. Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
2. Select Save Target As from the list
3. Save the form on your computer.