This category of visa caters for people wishing to stay in Spain for a period maximum 3 months for work reasons (to sign the contract etc) but does not allow to carry out the professional activity.
Applicant will have to provide evidence that he/she falls under this category.
Dear Applicants, please view the revised visa fee and service charges applicable :
||Visa Fees in BOB
|ESC Visa for families of citizens UE UEE and Swiss
The aplicable fee is in BOB is ajusted to the excahnge rate, therefore this fee can change without previous notice.
The payment is not refundable.
Fee can change without previous notice.'
BLS International Service charge
All the applications at the BLS Spain Visa application Centers will have to pay a fee of 119 BOB (tax included), to be pay in cash at the Visa application center. Minors of 6 years old are exempt of this fee.
- The applicable Visa Fee in Bolivian boliviano is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice
- The fee is non-refundable
Below listed points are the general requirements for all visa categories except Schengen visas for family members of citizens of an EU member state or a state of the EEA Agreement
- Duly completed and signed visa application from (original and copy). Please note: Visa application from can be downloaded for free from this website or can also be obtained free of charge at all consular section of Spain.
- 02 Current passport size photographs with white background. One photo must be affixed on the form ( not stapled) and another should be given to VAC staff at the time of submission of your visa application. We will not accept photos taken with hat, scarf, hat or glasses, or another size or color. For more information, please refer photograph specification page of this section
- Identity card or document that proves you are a legal resident alien in Bolivia ORIGINAL AND COPY
- Passport or travel document valid for at least three months after the date of leaving the Schengen area with at least two blank pages and issued within the previous ten years. Submit passport in Original alongwith 02 (Two) copies
- Documents that indicated the reason for travel. Documents to prove the purpose of the journey are simplified in the case of nationals of any of the countries with which the European Community has concluded agreements on facilitation of issuance of short duration: Albania, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia and Ukraine.
- Documents regarding accommodation (hotel reservations for all the length of the stay , lease agreement, letter of invitation issued by a Police Station in Spain should be invited by an individual, etc.)
- Documents showing that the applicant has sufficient means of subsistence for the whole of the intended stay and return to their country of origin or residence or transit to a third country where he is certain to be travelling for example: statement income, bank guarantees, bank statements for the last six months, etc. If the applicant is financially dependent then you should submit documentation of the parent, spouse or children, if any.
- Travel medical insurance to cover the full intended period of stay in the Schengen area, the expenses that may arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons or death, emergency medical care or emergency hospital care, valid throughout the Schengen States and with a minimum coverage of € 30,000.
- School certificate ( in case of student) indicating that they are pursuing studies and authorized vacation time.
- Authorization for travel of persons exercising parental authority or guardianship in case of minor applicants, together with the child's birth certificate and passport or identity of the person or persons signing the authorization.
- If the request is made through a representative, the original power of attorney made before a Notary Public Spanish, more than one year prior to application, original and copy simple, by those exercising parental authority or guardianship. The representative must also provide original and copy of your identification card.
YOU MUST BRING COPIES OF ALL DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU WISH TO GET IT BACK AFTER VISA A PROCESSING. PLEASE NOTE CONSUALTE WILL NOT RETURN THE ORIGINALS IN CASE PHTOCOPIES ARE NOT FURNISHED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION. THIS RULE IS APPLICABLE FOR EACH MEMBER OF THE FAMILY/GROUP ( INCLUDING MINOR)
SPAIN´S MAIN LANGUAGE IS SPANISH, CONSULATE GENERAL OF SPAIN WILL ONLY ACCEPT DOCUMENTATION IN THAT LANGUAGE, SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE ASKING FOR A VISA TO SOME OF THE REPRESENTED COUNTIRES, BE SURE TO SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS IN SPANISH.
Business Trip :
- Invitation Letter (s) firm (s) legally established inviting (s) in Spain in which spells out the period for inviting, the reason for the invitation and your activity.
- Accreditation of trade relations with the company inviting, with a letter from the legal representative of the applicant's business that maintains trade ties with the Spanish company specifying the position of the applicant and the object or purpose of travel and indicating whether they take care of expenses the trip.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against white background so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre..
||Visa Fees in BOB
|ESC Visa for families of citizens UE UEE and Swiss
Applications accepted at the Spain Visa Application Centre will be submitted on the next working day at the Embassy of Spain/Consulate General of Spain. Once the application has been submitted, the applicant can be further requested additional documentation in support of the same. Please note as per the instructions received from Embassy of Spain minimum processing time is 15working days (It may delay depending on case to case).
All applications must be submitted at least 15 working days prior to the proposed date of travel to accommodate any unforeseen processing delays.
Once the application is considered complete, the processing times may vary between 15 and 30 business days. Therefore, the requests must be presented, at least, 15 business days before the scheduled date for the beginning of the trip. The visa application can be submitted with a maximum of 90 days prior to the start of the planned trip and it is recommended that you present yourself at least 15 business days in advance, since this is the term that may last the visa processing, this period can be extended to 30 business days and exceptionally, up to 60 business days depending on the case.
Processing time will start excluding the date of submission of application at BLS International Services.
Applicants submitting the applications towards the Embassy of Spain, LaPaz/SantaCruz with short processing time will be required to fill up the Declaration form.
Visa Application Form (English Language)
Visa Application Form (Spanish Language)
All Application submitted at visa application center should have English/Spanish Application forms only.
Please note W.E.F 01 April 13 , Embassy of Spain has instructed that Sworn Declaration is mandatory to be provided along Visa Application form at the time of submission.
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
To download the Application Form:
1. Click on the form link
2. When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
1. Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
2. Select Save Target As from the list
3. Save the form on your computer.